1. We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old
and New Testament to be the verbally and plenary inspired Word Of God.
2. We believe that the Scriptures interpreted in their natural, literal
sense reveal divine dispensations of life which define man's responsibilities. These dispensations are divinely ordered stewardships
by which God directs man according to His purpose.
3. We believe in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons:
the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, became
man without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit is the supernatural divine agent
of God our heavenly Father and Jesus our Savior and Lord. He is the third person of the trinity, who exercises the power of
the Father and the Son in creation and redemption. The Holy Spirit is the power by which believers come to Christ and see
with new eyes of faith, baptizing all believers into the body of Christ.